Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ept Forums

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello! Welcome to EPT Forums! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay! .

Breeding center grand opening tournement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

Breeding center grand opening tournement Empty
PostSubject: Breeding center grand opening tournement   Breeding center grand opening tournement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm

To celebrate the opening of the Breeding center(Which opens around the 25th of August) I am holding a tournament. The rules of the tournament are simple and will be listed below. The winner of the tournament gets to be the 1st to use the breeding center. The tournament will start on the 27th of August. i wish you all good luck in the tournement and NO i will not be participating in the tournament. If you have any questions about the tournament or the breeding center either P.M. or e-mail me. Registration for the tournament will end on August 25th so sign up while you can.

Tournament Entry

All you have to do to enter is leave a reply with your team,in-game trainer name and your FC

Tournament rules

The tournament will be a single battle, Little cup tier, No wonder launcher. The winner of each round will advance to the next round and the winner XD is out for good. Note the following are banned from the tournament due to being overpowered:

Carvanha
Gligar
Meditite
Misdreavus
Murkrow
Scyther
Sneasel
Tangela
Vulpix
Yanma
Berry Juice
Dragon Rage
Sonic Boom

For those of you who do not know what Little cup is it is where you battle with lvl 5 pokemon who are not evolved at all. the following link will take you to smogon tiers list where you can find the usable little cup(LC) pokemon. it will be towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3590322

Random question

What is your favorite base form(not evolved at all) pokemon? leave your answer with your entry

Last edited by Ultima3332 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Breeding center grand opening tournement   Breeding center grand opening tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

Breeding Center? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

PostSubject: Re: Breeding center grand opening tournement   Breeding center grand opening tournement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

I shall explain what and how the Breeding center works when it opens
Back to top Go down
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

PostSubject: Re: Breeding center grand opening tournement   Breeding center grand opening tournement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

The tournament has been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding center grand opening tournement   Breeding center grand opening tournement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding center grand opening tournement
Page 1 of 1