Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ept Forums

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello! Welcome to EPT Forums! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay! .

Breeding center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

Breeding center Empty
PostSubject: Breeding center   Breeding center Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 am

I will be Selling any baby pokemon, including dream world ones(only ones that have been released) you want with any egg move with max ivs in two stats, any nature and ability that the pokemon can have without hacking it.
This is a 5th gen shop
The price will vary based on what all you want on the pokemon
Pokemon with:
Nothing(no max ivs,egg moves, etc)=item worth 500 pokedollars or more(super potion, greatball,etc)
1 trait from above list of traits=item worth 1000 pokedollars or more(Ultra ball, hyper potion, Etc)
2 traits from list=item worth 3000 pokedollars or more(full restore, revival herb, etc)
3 traits=item worth 5000 pokedollars or more(nugget, Big pearl, etc)
4 traits= a hold item
5 traits= an evolution item
If you are interested in buying a pokemon leave a replywith the pokemon you want(along with what you want on it from the list) and we will contact you by P.M when I have completed your order. We shall hold on to yopur order until you are ready to pick it up.
Note that the more you want on the pokemon the longer it will take to complete your order.

Limit 2 pokemon per order. If you dont want/have an item to pay for your order You can trade us a pokemon for your order(We can Discus exactly wich pokemon at time of trade)
If you are interested in Helping out contact me through P.M. or e-mail. You can find my e-mail on my profile.
Back to top Go down

Breeding center
Page 1 of 1