Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ept Forums

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello! Welcome to EPT Forums! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay! .

Team Function Read Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Str8dominican
Admin
Admin
Str8dominican

Team Function Read Here Empty
PostSubject: Team Function Read Here   Team Function Read Here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

You may have up to 8 Pokemon for the Pokemon League meaning you will have two subs, chose them well because you will need to stay wit this team throughout the whole league until the Elite 4, if you want to change your current team you will have to drop all badges you won and start from the bottom again. Once you got your team tht you want. Make a topic of it. And i will lock it so you cant edit it. Also one of your subs can be an uber and may be used in the leaugue if the gym leader you challenge also has one, but if they dont your not alllowed to use it. Last thing whenever you get a badge from a Gym Leader, Send a pm to an admin so they can add it to your member registration.

Last edited by Str8dominican on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eptforums.forumotion.com
izanagi_kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Team Function Read Here   Team Function Read Here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm

starmie, machamp, marowak, muk, miltank, magnezone

reg. for the random type gym
Back to top Go down
ryunroks10
ryunroks10

PostSubject: Re: Team Function Read Here   Team Function Read Here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm

arceus, mismagius, ursuring, umbreon, golbat, accelgor
anything for any gym
Back to top Go down
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

PostSubject: Re: Team Function Read Here   Team Function Read Here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Volcarona, Milotic, Chansey, Hydreigon, Breloom, Electivire, Cloyster, Conkeldurr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Function Read Here   Team Function Read Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Function Read Here
Page 1 of 1