Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Bookmark us and tell all your friends!
Ept Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ept Forums

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello! Welcome to EPT Forums! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay! .

What Is Pokemon Online?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultima3332
Ultima3332

What  Is Pokemon Online? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Pokemon Online?   What  Is Pokemon Online? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 am

Pokemon Online is a cool program you can download to have Pokemon battles with people all around the world. It is a battle simulation which means that all you do is fight Pokemon. It is great if you don't have the time/don't want to train Pokemon all the way to 100. It is also great for trying out new team combinations. You can find me on Pokemon Online under the name Ultima3332( I will always use that name and I use it on almost every site I go to). To download Pokemon Online go to http://pokemon-online.eu/ or click on the Pokemon Online link on the side of the screen under useful websites. If you want to challenge me then I will usually accept. Be aware that I will most likely be trying new team combinations, so be prepared for anything!
Back to top Go down

What Is Pokemon Online?
Page 1 of 1